Bah!

Sometimes we need a kind of insanity to live. I want to be normal, but always I made a lot of crazyness... And people who call themselves like crazy, they are the first to be normal... Well, that´s a law of life, maybe.

I don´t like to be a thing. A thing that you defende from the others. You must realize you need to defende us from rotine, from normals, from normal life. And you are living a normal life. Which crazyness you´ve made in the last week? What thing you did to show me how crazy you are?

You talk about love. But sometimes I thing you don´t know how you can love someone, most of the time, more than you...
Sometimes I hate to love you. Hate the way you run all the things. You things comes first. Ok, I understand. You don´t want to fight, you don´t want to argue, you don´t like to discuss. Well, we need to do all this things when we reaaallllllly want something.
Ok, you can learn. There is a lot of time to do it.

Comentários